YOUR PODIUM IS OUR GOAL – EXTREME RACING SHOX – COMPETITION SUSPENSION
WHAT WE CAN SUPPLY
We can supply competition dampers for any car or any purpose. Simply contact us to discuss your needs and we will work closely with the factory in Italy to provide the perfect solution.
All dampers involve WRC technology and the feedback/input of Hayden and Paddon Rallysport.
Standard dampers we stock are for AP4 (all brands), Subaru (04-08 and 08+), Mitsubishi (Evo4-10) and some classic cars.
New Zealand and Australia distribution
New Zealand technical partner
Extreme Racing Shox are a renown name in suspension throughout Europe – involved in rally, circuit, off-road and mountain biking. In rally alone, Extreme have won 8 world rally titles alongside Citroen, many Group N titles throughout various national championships and currently partner with Hyundai Motorsport for both their WRC and R5 program.
Hayden Paddon has been working with Extreme Racing Shox since they first started working with Hyundai Motorsport in 2015, and also first run Extreme Racing Shox in New Zealand on the Hyundai NZ AP4 car during its spectacular debut at the 2016 Rally Otago.
Extreme Racing Shox can be catered to almost any rally car and currently stock dampers for AP4, Subaru and Mitsubishi Grp N/A, classic rally cars just to name a few.
But what sets Extreme apart from the competition?
- 4 way adjustable (low speed, high speed compression and rebound. The first rally damper to introduce adjustable high speed control).
- Hydraulic bump-stop
- Advanced Hydraulic system which allows for high constant pressure and very reactive to changes (easy to tune during a rally or test without re-valving).
- 2 stage compression valve with low friction and high dynamic response.
- Main piston design allows for very high pressure and linear damping.
- WRC technology used on all dampers with design of internal components.
- Heavy duty body and casing, increasing general strength and durability of damper.
- Dampers can be built/catered to the application (ie no canister for classic rallying).
- Paddon Rallysport and Hayden Paddon will provide direct support and feedback to all Extreme customers in New Zealand and Australia.
- Technical support and spare parts in New Zealand by TechNeil Engineering.